AIR Music Technology offers many expansions for our existing plugins. If you've updated to the latest versions of your plugins and they're no longer functioning properly, make sure you've installed and are running the latest version of the plugin. This guide walks through the installation process for your Hybrid 3 expansions.
If you've updated to the latest versions of your plugins and they're no longer functioning properly, make sure you've installed and are running the latest version of the plugin. This guide will walk you through the installation process for your Hybrid expansion.
You can find the download link for the latest version of Hybrid at the link below:
You can download the latest installers for Hybrid below:
- D. Ramirez Expansion
- Marco Lys Expansion
- Mark Knight Expansion
- Rene Amesz Expansion
- Tocadisco Expansion
If you're having issues with the installation process, please follow the steps below:
- Click the link to download the file.
Note: To ensure the installation process is performed correctly, we don't recommend downloading and installing more than one file at a time.
- If you're using Windows, you will need to extract the files prior to installation by selecting Extract All Files, or by right-clicking within the window and selecting Extract All...
- Choose the location you want to extract the files to. It's important to pick a location that's easy for you to access, as you will need to access this location after extracting to run the physical installer.
- After the extraction has completed, you will see a Setup file. Double-click the Setup file to begin the installation.
- Click through the dialogue boxes to perform the installation.
- Upon finishing the installation, you will be prompted with a window that says the setup was successful.
- Congratulations! You've just installed your expansions!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an AIR Music Technology product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the AIR technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.