The Marq Lighting UV Bat is a low-profile LED fixture, that generates an Ultraviolet light to create a unique lighting effect. This guide helps to answer some questions about setting up the Marq Lighting UV Bat and using it properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the UV Bat come with?
- Does the UV Bat have DMX Capability?
- How do I setup the UV Bat with a DMX controller?
- What is the Powerlink Feature?
- Where can I find more info about DMX and software?
- Further Technical Support
What does the UV Bat come with?
- UV Bat
- IEC cable (power cable)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Yes, it does! The UV Bat has the traditional DMX IN and DMX OUT ports. This allows you to use these lights with a qualified DMX controller, and with the proper DMX Cables.
If you are going to use the Marq Lighting UV Bat with a DMX controller, follow the steps suggested below:
- Connect the DMX cable from the DMX output on the controller you are using, and attach it to the UV Bat fixture. Below is a picture detailing this.
- Continue running the DMX cable from 1 UV Bat to the others in your universe.
The Powerlink feature, lets you link up to multiple UV Bat lights together with power cables (IEC cables). One reason to do this may be if you have a shortage of outlets or power supplies to plug multiple units into. You can then power all of them when having just one UV Bat connected to a wall outlet.
- Insert the included power cable into the wall and then the other end into the Marq Lighting UV Bat fixture.
- On the opposite power plug on the Marq Lighting UV Bat, you will see a power jack that works the opposite way. On this jack plug in the opposite end of an IEC cable here.
- Now plug the other end of the power cable into the power jack of another Marq Lighting UV Bat fixture. This will supply power to the Marq Lighting UV Bat fixtures.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marq product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marq technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.