Activating your AIR product should be quick and intuitive. To help get you up and running quickly, we've put together answers to common authorization questions, along with links to additional support options.
- Do AIR instruments and plugins require authorization?
- How do I authorize my software?
- How many authorizations do I get?
- Contacting AIR Technical Support
Yes, the software instrument and plugin software titles currently offered by AIR require authorization, and are copy protected with Pace digital rights management technology.
By default, your software will run in Demo mode until it is authorized. If your computer is connected to the internet, authorization takes just seconds. Launch the software title, go to Internet Activation, and enter the serial number (with spaces) that was provided with your order into the on-screen dialog box.
If Internet Activation does not work or if your computer is not connected to the internet, you will need to use Manual Activation.
- Launch the AIR software authorizer.
- Click Authorize > Manual Activation > Save License File.
- Save this file a portable storage device like a thumb drive.
- If necessary, move the License File to a computer that has an active internet connection.
- Enter your order number as the emails subject line. Do not include any additional text or characters in the subject. This is an automated utility, and requires the subject line to match your valid order number.
- The automated utility will email you back with an authorized license file. Download the attachment. If necessary, move the attachment back to the computer you intend to authorize your software on.
- To use this file to authorize your software title, launching the AIR software authorizer and select Manual Activation > Read License File.
For further assistance with authorizing your purchase, please contact our support team.
The software will allow 2 activations. If you require additional authorizations please contact our support team.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an AIR product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the AIR technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
Important: For assitance with software authorization, be sure to select Inquiry Type > Software Authorization Assistance when submitting your support ticket.