Loading samples with the Akai Pro MPX16 is quick and easy. In this article, we walk through loading WAV samples from either an external SD card or from the internal memory.
- Use the SELECT+, and SELECT- buttons to navigate between your sample locations.
You can choose either INT (Internal) or CARD (SD card).
- Use the VALUE dial to select which KIT you desire to use.
- Use the VALUE dial to select the sample you would like to use.
- Strike the pad you would like to assign your sample to.
- Press the SAMPLE EDIT button to enter into the Sample Edit Mode.
- In the menu that now appears, you can use the VALUE dial to adjust all parameters associated with the chosen sample.
- When you’re finished editing your kit, press the SELECT+ and SELECT- buttons simultaneously to save your kit.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.