Owners of the Strike Kit and Strike Pro Kit are eligible to download 50 free premium Drumless Tracks upon registration. This pack from market leader FDT is a $50 value and it's FREE for a limited time offer. This article will show you how to register, download, and setup your Free Drumless Track with your Strike Kit.
- Registering the Strike Kit on the Alesis site
- Registering and Activating Promo code on the Free Drumless Tracks site
- Downloading and Setting up the Free Drumless Tracks
- Further Technical Support
- Go to http://www.alesis.com/account/signin/
- Log in to your Alesis account or create a new account by clicking on Create if you do not already have one.
- Once you have logged in, choose Register Product to register your Strike Kit if you have not already.
- Enter the requested information to register your Strike kit and press Register My Product.
Note: be sure to enter the full serial number including the (21) and use the MM/DD/YYYY format for Purchase Date.
- Once you have registered your Stike Kit, you will have access to the FDT Bonus tracks within your Alesis account.
Once you have registered your Strike Kit, follow this procedure to access your free tracks:
- Register for a free account at https://www.FreeDrumlessTracks.net
- Once registered, go to the Alesis Strike Kit FDT Bonus page which is available here.
- Click on the Add to Cart button.
- At the top right-hand corner, you'll see a blue box that says Shopping Cart. Just below, you will also see Checkout. Click on the Checkout button.
- You will see the word Checkout in bold letters to the left of the page. Just below that text, you will see “You may use Coupon Code or Gift Voucher”. Click on “Coupon Code”.
- Enter the promotional code you received for 50 free drumless tracks (which can be found in your Alesis account) and click on Apply Coupon.
- To the bottom right of the page, click on Confirm Order. You're done! The 50 free drumless tracks will be available in the downloads section of your FDT account within 24 hours.
When the FDT files are available to be downloaded, revisit your FDT account on the Free Drumless Tracks site and log in. You will find a link to download the tracks in the Account Downloads section of your account. When you have completed this process, you can load the .mp3 files into any media player that supports that audio format like a phone, tablet, laptop, etc
The tracks will come as MP3 files that can be loaded into a media player on your computer or onto a mobile device (phone, tablet, MP3 player), which can then be connected to the Aux input on your Strike Module for playback. Please see the links below if you need assistance transferring and playing files on a mobile device:
- Move content from iTunes on your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Transfer music from a computer to an Android device
To connect to your Strike Module:
- Use a standard 3.5mm male/male aux cable to connect the device to the Aux input on the back of the Strike Module.
- Load a song on your mobile device and press play.
- Use the Aux In knob on the Strike module and/or the volume knob on your mobile device to adjust the level of the track against the volume of the drums.
- Now, play along!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.alesis.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.