The Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit is a five-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads. This article walks through the setup process of loading a song to a pad and triggering the loaded song from that pad.
Load a Song to a Pad
- Press the Kit button. Choose the kit you want to use.
- Next, press the MENU button.
- Press the DOWN button to highlight TRIGGER and press ENTER.
- Press the UP button to highlight the currently selected pad and use the data wheel to scroll to the pad you want to load a song onto.
- Press the MENU button to go back to the main menu. Use the data wheel to highlight VOICE and press ENTER.
- Press the DOWN button until you highlight PAD SONG. Use the data wheel to scroll to your preferred song.
Note: Songs 1-70 are rhythmic beats that begin to play when triggered. Songs 71 - 120 are song patterns or single hits: if the song is a pattern, each time the trigger is struck, the subsequent beat/note is played.
Strike the selected pad each time you scroll through a PAD SONG to hear the selected song being triggered.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.alesis.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.