The TS215S Powered Subwoofer is a full-range speaker system that extends the bass response and dramatically enhances the overall impact of the music being played. For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, the new TS215S Powered Subwoofer is the perfect solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included with the TS215S?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the TS215S?
- Is there a digital version of the TS215S User Guide?
- What is the frequency response?
- How powerful is the TS215S?
- Does the TS215S have Bluetooth?
- What connectors are on the TS215S?
- Further Technical Support
- IEC Power Cord
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.3” x 21.34” x 24.8”
- Weight: 62 lbs
Yes. Please refer to this link for the TS215S User Guide.
The Frequency Response for the TS215S is 35–95 Hz (-10 dB).
The TS215S comes with a 15” Powered Subwoofer with a 3” voice coil. It pumps 1250 watts of peak power and 625 watts of continuous power.
The TS215S does not have Bluetooth.
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) Inputs
- (2) XLR Outputs
- (1) IEC Power Cable Input
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help! Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.