A truly high-performance sound system with the wattage muscle, acoustic firepower and the input/mixing flexibility to handle virtually any situation, the Mixpack 10 is perfect for anyone with a limited budget and high-quality, portable demands. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the Mixpack 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the speakers passive or active?
- How much does the Mixpack 10 weigh?
- How loud can the Mixpack 10 get? How much power does it have?
- What are some of the main features of the Mixpack 10?
- Tell me more about the included mixer.
- What is Gain Staging?
- Further Technical Support
Both speakers are passive and powered by connecting directly to the removable 8-channel mixer.
The total weight is about 33 lbs, making the unit perfect for powerful portability.
The Mixpack 10 comes with 2 passive Alto Professional speakers with 10" woofers and 1: hihg-frequency compression drivers which pumps out at up to 400W of power.
- Removeable 8-channel powered mixer
- Integrated storage department for cables and other accessories
- 1/4" line-level monitor outputs for adding additional powered speakers
... and much more!
Alto Pro provides a removeable 8-channel powered mixer with EQ and multiple inputs so you can take command of a good size group and make it sound exactly the way you want. The mixer includes:
- 4 XLR + ¼-inch mic/line inputs
- 2 stereo line input channels (1/4-inch and RCA)
- 2-band EQ per channel
- Switchable digital reverb and phantom power on channels 1-4
- Separate EQ contour modes for speech and music playback applications
The simplest answer is that gain staging is the process of setting every piece of equipment in your setup to their optimum levels to ensure that the final output is as solid and strong as possible without any distortion.
While the following article is not specifically written for the Mixpack 10, many of the techniques can be transferred to any PA setup and you may find them helpful.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.