The DN-508MXA Zone Mixer is refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eight audio sources in multi-room venues. This article will answer the most frequently asked questions about the Denon Pro DN-508MXA.
- How do you perform a factory reset?
- How do you update the firmware?
- What should I do if my source sound is too low or has noise?
- I cannot hear anything from the unit/The unit is producing distorted sound, help!
- What should I do if my microphone does not produce any sound?
- It sounds like my stereo channels are flipped (left is right and right is left). What should I do?
- Where can I get further technical support?
To perform a factory reset hold the MUTE button along with the VOLUME/SELECT knob while powering the unit on.
The latest firmware will always be available on the DN-508MXA product page on the Denon Pro website. The download will include the firmware file and the installation instructions.
Please ensure that the GAIN is properly set. Also, make sure CHANNEL is set to receive the proper LINE-LEVEL or MIC-LEVEL SIGNAL.
Please make sure all CABLE, DEVICE, or MEDIA CONNECTIONS are secure and correct.
Check all CABLES to confirm if they are DAMAGED.
Go through all of the SETTINGS on your AMPLIFIER and MIXER to confirm they are correct.
Go through your SOURCE AND OUTPUT SETTINGS to confirm they are set correctly.
Make sure the selected ZONES are NOT MUTED.
Make sure the connections are secure and correct. Check with the microphone manufacturer to see if the microphone needs phantom power or not.
Make sure the connections of the speakers and inputs are wired correctly. This can happen if the cables are incorrectly connected.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.