The Lectern Active is a portable lectern for multi-media presentations—perfect for hotels, places of worship, conference rooms and convention centers. This article walks through a number of Frequently Asked Questions about the Denon Professional Lecturn Active Podium.
- What are the main features of the Denon Lecturn?
- How do I adjust the function(s) of the microphone?
- How do I play audio from my device through the Lecturn?
- Can I charge devices such as a laptop with the Lecturn?
- Further Technical Support
This all-in-one solution is designed with professional features, such as a powerful 2-way speaker system, inputs for a microphone and playback device, a USB-powered lamp and a separate output to feed an external sound system or remote zone. It also features a rigid laptop tray and AC convenience outlets.
To adjust the microphone volume, turn the Mic Volume knob. To mute the microphone, press and hold the Mute button next to the XLR input. To unmute the microphone, release the Mute button.
- Connect an audio device to one of the aux inputs—the 1/8” (3.5mm) input using a stereo 1/8” (3.5mm) cable or the RCA inputs using a stereo RCA cable.
- Play audio on your device.
- Turn the Aux Volume knob to adjust the output volume level. Also, adjust the input volume
level on your device.
Yes you can!
- AC Power: Connect each device to an AC outlet at its base.
- USB: Connect each device to the USB port on the rear panel or the USB port above the lectern tray.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon Professional technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.