Denon Professional’s range of ceiling loudspeakers is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance and suitability for multiple unit installation. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the Denon Professional DN-104S, DN-106S and DN-108S ceiling speakers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main features of the Denon Pro 100 series speakers?
- How loud do they get? How much power do they have?
- What is the frequency response?
- Further Technical Support
The Denon Pro DN-104S, DN-106S, and DN-108S ceiling speakers have a number of great features, including:
- All of them come with a 20mm wide dispersion dome tweeter
- Each speaker includes a long-excursion woofer - 4", 6.5", and 8" respectively
- They all have 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- The metal rear enclosures meet commercial fire codes
- All of them include mounting brackets
The Denon Pro 100 series ceiling speakers all come with a 20mm wide dispersion dome tweeter. They also include various sized woofers:
- DN-104S - 4" woofer with 30 W (RMS) 60 W (Peak) power
- DN-106S - 6.5" woofer with 60 W (RMS) 120 W (Peak) power
- DN-108S - 8" woofer with 80 W (RMS) 160 W (Peak) power
- DN-104S - 80Hz - 20kHz
- DN-106S - 57Hz - 20kHz
- DN-108S - 45Hz - 20kHz
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.