The Marantz Pro Audio Scope SB-C2 is a specially designed microphone to upgrade the sound of built-in microphones on consumer DSLR cameras, with microphone elements in a X/Y pattern to create true stereo sound. This article will discuss some commonly asked questions about the Marantz Pro Audio Scope SB-C2.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included?
- What are the products features?
- What is the polar pattern?
- Do I need a separate cable for the microphone?
- Do I need to use phantom power or a power supply?
- How do I mount the microphone?
- Do I need to mount this on my DSLR or can I use a boom?
- How do I install the battery?
- Further Technical Support
- Audio Scope SB-C2
- Screw Adapter
- X/Y Stereo Microphone Configuration
- Built-in 0dB and -10dB sensitivity switch
- Built-in Low Cut Filter switch
- RFI shielding technology (reduce mobile phone signal interference)
There are no additional cables necessary. The Audio Scope SB-C2 comes with a non-removable 3.5mm input cable.
No, you will not require phantom power or a power supply. Instead, the SB-C2 uses (1) AAA Battery. (Sold Separately)
Mounts easily to the DSLR camera hot shoe connector.
Yes, you can mount on a boom. A screw adapter is included in the box.
Lift open top panel of the microphone, pushing it up towards the front of the microphone to reveal battery compartment.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marantz Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marantz Professional technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.