The Numark DJ2GO2 is a portable, pocket-sized Serato DJ Lite (Serato DJ Pro upgrade ready) controller equipped with a built-in sound card that can go with you everywhere. It's ideal for small gigs, prepping your gigs, and a great backup for those “just in case” moments. This guide will answer popular questions about the features and functionality of the Numark DJ2GO2.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What DJ software is included with the Numark DJ2Go2?
- Where can I download the free software Serato DJ Lite?
- Will the Numark DJ2GO2 work with Serato DJ Pro?
- What can I do with the platters?
- Are you able to adjust pitch?
- What are the different pad modes?
- How do I power the Numark DJ2GO2?
- What USB cable is used for the Numark DJ2GO2?
- Do you have to install any drivers for the Numark DJ2GO2?
- Does the Numark DJ2GO2 have an audio interface?
- What connection is the main output?
- Can I cue through my headphones while I'm playing music through the main outputs?
- Further Technical Support
The Numark DJ2GO2 includes a download of the Serato DJ Lite software.
Upon registering the product you will receive a link to download the free software Serato DJ Lite in your Numark account.
You can also download the software directly from the Serato website.
Yes, the Numark DJ2GO2 is compatible with the full Serato DJ Pro. Serato DJ Pro can be purchased separately from the Serato DJ website:
The platters will either adjust the pitch or position of the track depending on the track's status.
- The platters will work as a pitch bend when a track is playing on that deck.
- When the track is stopped and loaded on a deck, the platters will work as a jog wheel to move forward or backward in a track.
Serato currently only supports scratching with touch-capacitive sensing platters.
Yes, the Numark DJ2GO2 does have pitch control faders for both decks. You can set the pitch range inside the Serato DJ Lite software.
1. Cues: This Pad Mode button switches between Hot Cue Mode.
2. Auto Loop: This Pad Mode button switches Buttons 1-4 to trigger loops (loop bar value is set in your software).
Pad 1 - 1 beat
Pad 2 - 2 beats
Pad 3 - 4 beats
Pad 4 - 8 beats
3. Manual Loop: This Pad Mode button switches Buttons 1-4 to manually control looping.
Pad 1 - Loop In Set Point
Pad 2 - Loop Out Set Point
Pad 3 - Loop On/Off
Pad 4 - Retrigger Loop
4. Sampler: This Pad Mode button switches Buttons 1-4 to Sampler Mode to trigger samples.
The Numark DJ2GO2 is USB bus powered and does not require a separate power supply.
The Numark DJ2GO2 uses a mini-USB cable.
The Numark DJ2GO2 is fully class-compliant with Mac and Windows operating systems and will not require any additional driver installation.
Yes, the Numark DJ2GO2 has its own audio interface built-in for use with Serato DJ Lite (Serato DJ Pro upgrade ready).
The Numark DJ2GO2 main output is a 1/8" (3.5mm) output jack on the right-side (same side as the USB port). There is a similar 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack on the left side.
Yes, The Numark DJ2GO2 has a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack that will allow you to cue the next song in your headphones while playing music to the main output.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.