The Mixtrack 3 is an all-in-one Controller Solution for Virtual DJ. This article walks through how to set it up with Virtual DJ 8 LE on a Mac OS X Computer
- Register the Numark Mixtrack 3
- Download and Install Virtual DJ 8 LE
- Authorize Virtual DJ 8 LE
- Further Technical Support
- Navigate to Numark.com and click on My Account. If you already have an account, log in. If you do not, please create an account.
- Enter the following information and register your product.
- Copy the License Code as you will need it later and click on the Virtual DJ link under the MixTrack 3.
- Sign In your Virtual DJ account. If you do not have an account, please create one.
- Click on My Licenses.
- Paste or enter the License Code located on your Numark Account. Press OK.
- The download link and serial number will be displayed. Copy the serial number as you will need it later and click on the download.
- Enter or paste the Serial Number as the KeyCode and press OK.
- Click on the Virtual DJ download for Mac OSX.
- Once the download is finish, open the installer.
- If you receive the Web Page Error, please press open.
- Install Virtual DJ 8 on your computer.
- Once the software is successfully installed, run the Virtual DJ software.
- Log Into your Virtual DJ account.
- Press OK on the Limited Edition Warning.
- The software will ask you to update. Please Yes and the program will update and restart.
- Once virtual DJ is back up, go to setting (config) and click on the Licenses tab.
- Click on the LE Mode (limited features) and restart your computer.
Your software is now unlocked! Enjoy using your Mixtrack 3 with Virtual DJ 8 LE!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.