Traktor Pro 2 users will be happy to know that setting up the Numark Mixtrack Pro II with your preferred software is a breeze. This guide walks through the simple setup process of implementing a custom mapping file built for the Mixtrack Pro II, and selecting the appropriate audio preferences.
- Beging by downloading the Mixtrack Pro II Traktor Pro 2 Map, listed in the Downloads section of the product page.
- Place “Numark MixTrack Pro II Traktor Pro Map.tsi” on your desktop or a place on your computer that is easy to locate.
- Open Traktor Pro 2, and open the Settings by selecting the gear icon.
- Click Import at the bottom of the Settings window.
- Direct the computer to the location of “Numark MixTrack Pro II Traktor Pro Map.tsi” and click Open.
- Leave all of the suggested categories checked to ensure best integration with the MixTrack Pro II.
- Open the Settings by selecting the gear icon.
- Select the Audio Setup tab, and choose Mixtrack Pro II from the Audio Device drop down selection.
- Select the Output Routing tab, and set the Mixing Mode to Internal. For the Output Monitor, select Back Left & Back Right. Beneath Output Master, select Front Left & Front Right.
- Close the Preferences window, and start mixing!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.