From Numark, the world’s leading creator of DJ technology, comes the Mixtrack Pro II, with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters. This guide walks through the proper set up for the Numark Mixtrack Pro II with Virtual DJ Pro and Numark Cue.
Not only does keeping your software up-to-date often provide feature enhancements and general improvements, it is also the best way to ensure its functions work well with your hardware. For native control surface mapping integration of the Numark Mixtrack Pro II with Virtual DJ Pro and Numark Cue, be sure to have the most recent update installed.
- Launch Virtual DJ Pro or Numark Cue.
- Open the Settings window be clicking the CONFIG button near in the upper right corner of the application window.
- In the Sound Setup tab, select the following:
- Inputs: NONE
- Outputs: HEADPHONES > Master: Front Output / Headphones: Rear output
(For Mac users, this will be listed as Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4)
- Sound Card: 4.1 CARD > MixTrack Pro II
- Select Apply, and then OK.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.