Here is the ideal turntable for turntablists. TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects. This article answers your frequently asked questions about the Numark TT250USB.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the voltage selector located on the TT250USB?
- What are the RPM speeds for the TT250USB?
- What are the dimensions of the TT250USB and will it fit into a DJ turntable travel case?
- What is the torque of the TT250USB?
- Are the feet adjustable on the TT250USB?
- Is the TT250USB platter made out of plastic, aluminum or metal?
- Does the TT250USB feature a Remote Start to connect to compatible DJ mixers?
- What is the pitch range for the TT250USB?
- Can you take off the plastic protectant that's surrounding the pitch slider?
- Does the TT250USB include a Line Out RCA cable?
- I have the TT250USB plugged into my stereo but it sounds distorted. Is there a way to improve the output?
- Does the TT250USB feature a USB port to convert my vinyl records to my computer?
- How do I use the included EZ Vinyl & Tape Converter software?
- Does the TT250USB feature a Quartz Direct Drive?
- Does the TT250USB come with a pre-mounted headshell and cartridge?
- What type of tonearm does the TT250USB use?
- Where can I find further technical support for the TT250USB and other Numark products?
The voltage selector switch is located underneath the platter. The switches are 115v or 230v.
The selectable speeds for the TT250USB are 45 and 33 1/3 RPM's.
The TT250USB is a standard size that will fit any standard 12" turntable case.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 450 x 152 x 352mm
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- The Starting Torque is rated at 2.0 kg/cm.
- The Constant Torque is rated at 1.2 kg/cm.
Yes! The feet on the TT250USB are height adjustable.
The TT250USB platter is made out of die-cast aluminium for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter).
Yes! The TT250USB features a 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers.
The pitch range is ±10%. Other competitors only feature a ±8% range. The TT250USB also features Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls to customize the pitch for a perfect mix.
Yes, simply peel off the sticker surrounding pitch area.
Yes it does! The TT250USB does not feature a Phono Out option. If your connecting this turntable to your home receiver, make sure you connect it to your receivers Line Input not a Phono Input.
I have the TT250USB plugged into my stereo but it sounds distorted. Is there a way to improve the output?
The RCA Outputs on the back of the TT250USB are Line Outputs and should only be plugged into Line Level Inputs. On your stereo, these inputs may be labeled as AUX, CD, or TAPE inputs. Do not plug the RCA Outputs into Phono Inputs. The TT250USB has a built-in preamp that will be too loud for Phono Inputs and will sound distorted or may cause damage.
Yes it does! The TT250USB can be used with the EZ Vinyl & Tape Converter software, which allows you to record your records directly to your computer so that you can convert them to MP3.
It's pretty EZ! We've put together a guide that walks though installing and using our Numark software on your PC and Mac.
Yes, the TT250USB uses a Quartz Direct Drive system.
Yes it does! The TT250USB comes with a pre-mounted headshell and cartridge. The replaceable headshell and cartridge is called the Groove Tools RS.
The TT250USB features an S-Shaped tonearm which ensures precise tracking of record grooves.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questNumarks, the experienced Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support optNumarks: online community support, phone support, email support.