FL Studio is a popular and affordable DAW software used by many producers. The sound palette available in FL Studio can be greatly expanded by using SONiVOX DVI plugins. This guide walks through how to add SONiVOX DVI plugins into FL Studio and load them onto a track.
Installing a SONiVOX DVI in FL Studio
- Once your SONiVOX plugins are installed, open FL Studio. In the Options menu select File Settings.
- In the File Settings dialog box change your VST plugins extra search folder to your VST folder on your computer.
- Select Channels >Add one >More. This will display a list of all plugins available in your VST folder. Click the Refresh button at the bottom of the window to scan for new plugins.
- Your new SONiVOX Plugins will be listed. Place a check mark next to each plugin you would like to activate.
- Click Channels and select the plugin that you want to add to your FL Studio session. A new track will be created with the plugin.
SONiVOX Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.