Whenever a new operating system is released, it is crucial to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before choosing to make the jump. It's important to us that your work and creativity are not interrupted. This article reflects the current status of Rane DJ hardware compatibility with macOS Sierra. We do not recommend updating to macOS Sierra 10.12 unless your product is listed as compatible here in this article.
- Compatible Hardware
- Updating your Rane Hardware Drivers and Firmware
- Further Technical Support
This article reflects the current status of Rane DJ hardware compatibility with macOS Sierra (10.12) with Serato DJ 1.9.3 and onwards.
- Rane SL2
- Rane SL3
- Rane SL4
- Rane TTM57 MKII (requires updated firmware, via the latest control panel, here)
- Rane MP2015 (requires updated firmware, via the latest control panel, here)
- Rane SIXTY-ONE
- Rane SIXTY-TWO
- Rane SIXTY-FOUR
- Rane SIXTY-EIGHT
- Install the latest version of Serato DJ, here.
- Open Serato DJ.
- Connect your Rane device with a USB cable to the computer.
- If the device does not connect, look for the Install Driver button in the right-hand panel. Click it. This launches the Rane driver installer. Follow the install directions. A reboot will be required.
The firmware update is only necessary for the TTM57MKII and the MP2015.
- Open the device’s control panel.
Windows: The device control panel icon is located in the Windows Control Panel.
Mac: The device control panel icon is located in the System Preferences Panel.
- If the Update Firmware panel is not grayed out, and the button is yellow, a firmware update is necessary. Click the Update Firmware button to update the device’s firmware.
- Close the device control panel.
Once the firmware and drivers have been updated, Open Serato DJ. Your Rane device should be recognized and connected with the decks visible.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Rane DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Rane DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.