The Alesis MicLink Wireless aims to take the complexity, frustration, and cost out of traditional wireless systems - creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that gets you up and running with the dynamic mic of your choice. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the Alesis MicLink Wireless.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- What is the wireless range?
- Does the MicLink wireless take batteries? What kind? Are they included?
- Is the MicLink Wireless rechargeable?
- How long does it take to charge and how long does a charge last?
- How many MicLink Wireless pairs can I use near each other at the same time?
- What kind of cable should I use to connect to my speaker/mixer?
- Further Technical Support
To pair the transmitter and the receiver:
- Flip the power switch to the ON position for both the transmitter and receiver.
- Press the PAIR button on the receiver and hold the PAIR button on the transmitter for 3 seconds.
- The pair LED will be lit solid on the transmitter and receiver when they have successfully connected.
The wireless connection has a range of about 60 feet barring any obstacles with a direct line of sight. Other things that may affect the range is battery strength and where the hand is placed on the microphone. For example, be sure that your hand is at least two inches away from the transmitter to ensure it does not affect the signal.
The MicLink Wireless comes with a 5V 1000mA pin-positive power supply for the receiver, however the receiver can also be powered by two AAA batteries (not included).
The transmitter has a built in rechargeable lithium ion powered battery. To recharge, connect the included mini-USB cable to a USB charging port. It takes about two hours to fully recharge. A full charge can last over 6 hours.
Yes! The MicLink Wireless transmitter contains a rechargeable lithium ion powered battery. To recharge, connect the included mini-USB cable to a USB charging port. It takes about two hours to fully recharge. A full charge can last over 6 hours.
The transmitter rechargeable battery takes about 2 hours to charge and will last for over 6 hours of use.
Up to five (5) MicLink Wireless systems can be used simultaneously in the same functional area without interference.
Use a standard 1/4" TS cable to connect the OUTPUT on the receiver directly to your speaker or mixing console.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alesis product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.alesis.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.